RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Friday, May 22Christianity in Crisis? Blame Elvis
- Gary Laderman, Huffington PostWhat's So Funny About Jim Gaffigan?
- Michelle Boorstein, Wash PostAssemblies of God: This Is Why Youth Leave
- Leo Blair, Christian PostWhy Do People Hate Jews?
- Rabbi Benjamin Blech, Religion News ServiceJudges Can't Define Marriage
- Kevin Nestor, Mansfield News JournalFrom Mormonism to Amish to the Holy Land
- Ahuva Balofsky, BINWhy Shakespeare Was Catholic
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker, Patheos
Thursday, May 21What's in a President's Faith?
- Gary Scott Smith, Christian CenturyCountry's Conflicted Relationship With Religion
- Jewly Hight, RSThe Catholic Church's German Crisis
- George Weigel, DC RegisterBobby Jindal Signs Religious Liberty Order
- Meredith Hamilton, CSMMormons for Hillary?
- Ethan Winkleman, The Digital UniverseTinkering With the Hebrew Bible
- Avi Steinberg, New YorkerTheology of a Biker Gang
- Adam Ericksen, Patheos
Wednesday, May 20What Did the Pope Really Say to Abbas?
- Gerard O'Connell, AmericaA Mormon in the Entertainment Industry
- Amanda Lauren, Ravishly5 Ways Churches Hurt Themselves
- Tom Ehrich, Religion News ServiceWhy Religion Will Dominate the 21st Century
- Pascal Gobry, The WeekActors Help Future Priests Amp Up Sermons
- Pat Montemurri, DFPEvangelicals Win When People Change Faiths
- Leah Libresco, 538Pay to Pray?
- Craig Taubman, Jewish Journal
Tuesday, May 19Don Draper's Nirvana
- Fr. James Martin, America MagazinePope Francis Nails Jews to the Cross
- Dror Eydar, Israel HayomThere Is Actually a Future for Evangelicalism
- Peter Enns, PatheosNauvoo, After the Mormons Left
- Hamblin & Peterson, Deseret NewsTheology Feud Splits Arizona Protestants
- Bob Smietana, CTodayJewish Tourism to Cuba Explodes
- Michal Strutin, Tablet MagazineHereditary Martyrs
- Juliana Taimoorazy, New York Post
Monday, May 18Do Churches Fail the Poor?
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesThe Problem With the Book of Mormon
- Philip Jenkins, PatheosAre the 10 Commandments in Trouble?
- Rabbi Benjamin Blech, AishFrom Baptist to Buddhist, New York to Utah
- Peggy Fletcher Stack, SLTCan We Forgive the 'Peeping Tom' Rabbi?
- Alana Suskin, Religion NewsPope Francis's New Diplomacy
- Jones & MacKenzie, ReutersTry to Get Charismatics Right
- Julia Duin, Get Religion
Friday, May 15My Struggle With Ben Carson
- David Person, Ministry MattersEpiscopal Church, Undermining USA From Within
- A.S. Haley, ACHalf of Atheist Kids Wind Up Believing
- Katie Zavadski, Daily BeastWhy Is it So Hard to Convert to Judaism?
- Noga Gur-Arieh, JJournal100 Years of Fatima
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker, Standing On My HeadWhat Is Marriage to Evangelical Millennials?
- Abigail Rine, FThingsWhen a Conversion Separates a Family
- Alana Raybon, On Faith
Thursday, May 14N.T. Wright Hates Your Heaven Story
- Casey Cep, Pacific StandardAre Mormons Pacifists?
- Nathaniel Givens, Meridian MagazineDo You Love Theology More Than Jesus?
- Thomas Kidd, PatheosWhen a Seventh-Day Adventist Converts to Islam
- Jared Wright, Sp.Will Rome Hold Germany's Bishops to Account?
- Edward Pentin, NCRNothing New About Vatican's 'State of Palestine'
- John Allen, CruxOrthodox Jews Between God and Country
- Rabbi Gil Student, JWR
Wednesday, May 13What the Mormon Moment Wrought
- Matt Crandall, RealClearReligionEvangelicals Stay Strong as Christianity Crumbles
- Sarah Zylstra, CTWhat Christianity's Decline Means for Jews
- Jane Eisner, Jewish FwdCatholicism Declining Faster Than the Rest
- Mike O'Loughlin, CruxWhy You Should Read Marilynne Robinson
- Peter Adam, GospelCo.The Changing Military Chaplain
- Mark Kellner, Deseret NewsIraq's Christians Seek Another Country
- Miles Windsor, WSJ
Tuesday, May 12Decline of Christianity in America
- Mark Kellner, Deseret NewsWhy Islam Grows
- Russell Moore, Moore to the PointPope Francis Can Boost Catholicism in Cuba
- John Allen, CruxBibliophile of Brooklyn
- Batya Ungar-Sargon, Jewish Daily ForwardL.A. Mormons Let Temple Lawn Go Brown
- Peggy Fletcher Stack, SLTAre Some Churches Too Cool?
- J. Paul Meyers, The J Paul ExperienceReligious Activists Lose Battle Against GMOs
- Bruce Walker, Acton