RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Friday, July 31Walt Whitman's Revelation
- Edward Simon, Killing the BuddhaThe Mormon Plan to Build a Small City
- Paul Rolly, Salt Lake TribRise & Fall of the Catholic Blogosphere
- Damian Thompson, CHeraldC.S. Lewis's Book for Evangelicalism's Future
- Jake Meador, PatheosWhat's So Bad About Paganism?
- Philologos, Mosaic MagazineScience Needs Christians
- Nicole Calma, Relevant MagazineHoly Lion
- Katherine Willis Pershey, Christian Century
Thursday, July 30Donald Trump, Theologian?
- Erik Raymond, The Gospel CoalitionNew Music Labels Push Christian Music Forward
- Nate Rau, The TNBabies Halt the Great Commission
- Sarah Zylstra, Christianity Today10 'Isms' That Are Destroying the Church
- Fr. Longenecker, PatheosIf Mormons Leave Scouting...
- Stack & Davidson, Salt Lake TribuneWhen Jews Hate Jews
- Abigail Pogrebin, Jewish Daily ForwardCrosses,Turbans & Maple Leaves
- Erasmus, The Economist
Wednesday, July 29Mormons, the New Abolitionists
- Thomas Stackpole, Foreign PolicyMark Driscoll to Build New Church in Arizona?
- Joel Connelly, S P-ICan Torah Scholars Escape the Draft?
- Adam Kirsch, Tablet MagazineNadia Bolz-Weber, For Sinners and Saints
- Jesse James DeConto, R&PPope Francis Effect Not Working on Hispanics
- Neil Giardino, NBCWhat Kind of Evangelical Am I?
- Michelle Van Loon, PatheosThe Evolution of Modern Satanism
- Lily Rothman, Time
Tuesday, July 28This Is Your Brain on Kabbalah
- Sigal Samuel, Jewish Daily ForwardHow Pope Francis Became the New Al Gore
- Jason Berry, Global PostCaitlyn Jenner Is Doing the Lord's Work
- Lily Burana, Religion NewsMormon Pioneers, Past & Present
- Heather Hemingway, ChronicleWhy Rob Bell Doesn't Believe in Hell
- Billy Hallowell, The BlazeThe New Intolerance
- Dominic Lynch, RealClearReligionDonald Trump, Sinner
- Timothy George, First Things
Monday, July 27Do Muslims Really Hate Dogs?
- Mohammed Hanif, New York TimesEpiscopal Priest Leaves Wife for Young Man
- Kay & Vincent, NYPostEx-Mormons Gather Outside Headquarters
- Ben Wood, Salt Lake TribDrive to Make Church Less Male Backfires
- John Bingham, TelegraphTrannies in the Mikvah
- Lauren Markoe, Religion News ServiceWhat Happened to Heaven?
- John Turner, Anxious BenchThe Francis Feminist Hype
- Kathleen Geier, Salon
Friday, July 24Pope Francis: All Dogs Go to Heaven
- Bruce Friedrich, NY Daily NewsMarines Most Accommodating for Believers
- Hope Seck, Marine TimesWhy I'm Hosting Catholic Candidates
- Russell Moore, Moore to the PointCourt: Pharmacists Have No Religious Freedom
- Dan Levine, ReutersThe Empty Bromide of Religious Neutrality
- Marc DeGirolami, L&LWhat Is Mormon Pioneer Day?
- Carol Kuruvilla, Huffington PostEvangelicalism's Franciscan Moment
- Tim George, Patheos
Thursday, July 23The Case for More Ultrasound Images
- Agnes Howard, PatheosConfessions of Amy Schumer's Rabbi
- Rabbi Jeffrey Salkin, RNS'You Should Have Had an Abortion'
- Robert Christian, MillennialKoran Fragments Perhaps as Old as Islam
- Dan Bilefsky, NY TimesOutlasting the Gay Revolution
- Warren Cole Smith, World MagazineMormon Soccer Player Misses World Cup
- Cork Gaines, BInsiderDefend the Little Sisters of the Poor!
- Terence Jeffrey, CNS
Wednesday, July 22Planned Parenthood and Golgatha
- Russell Moore, Moore to the PointOldest Biblical Remnant After Dead Sea Scrolls
- Ilan Ben Zion, TimesColleges 'at Variance' With Mennonites Over Gays
- Tim Huber, MWRLink Between Religiosity, Good Health Debunked
- Tom Jacobs, PSIncome Inequality & the Parable of Talents
- Ron Robinson, YAFPope Continues to Reshape Chicago
- Michael O'Loughlin, CruxMormons Worship in Beauty
- Kelly Dickey, Herald Bulletin
Tuesday, July 21John Kasich's God Talk
- Cathy Lynn Grossman, Religion News ServiceThe Iran Deal & the Hebrew Calendar
- Rabbi Benjamin Blech, Aish.comWill the Pope Change the Vatican?
- Robert Draper, National GeographicDoes Anyone Know What the Pope Is Doing?
- Phil Lawler, CCultureMormon Apostles Don't Campaign
- Heather Hemingway, ChronicleRise of the Heaven Tourism Memoir
- Mya Frazier, Aeon MagazineIs There a Moral Case for Meat?
- Nathanael Johnson, Grist