RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Friday, March 7Dalai Lama's Capitalist Contradictions
- Mollie Hemingway, WSJObsessed With Mark Driscoll
- Sarah Cunningham, Huffington PostCan Pope Francis Keep Going?
- David Gibson, Religion News ServiceLargest Lutheran Charity, Sans 'Lutheran'
- Jennifer Bjorhus, S-TWhat Mormon Women Want
- Kantor and Goodstein, NYTCalled to the Cloister
- Casey Cep, The New YorkerI Have Church PTSD
- Scot McKnight, Patheos
Thursday, March 6Everyone Wants King Tut's Blood
- Jo Marchant, MediumWhat Would Jesus Brew?
- Jesse DeConto, The Christian CenturyPope Francis's New Liberation Theology
- Peter Berger, Am. InterestMeet Marcus Luttrell's Favorite Mormon
- Debbi Weitzell, Arizona NewsReincarnation Is a Jewish Thing
- Rabbi Pinchas Winston, Aish.comWhy I Didn't Take an Ash Wednesday Selfie
- Sandra Laguerta, FTWhen Pentecostals Were Pacifists
- David Swartz, Anxious Bench
Wednesday, March 5Pope Francis: I'm No Superman
- Philip Pullella, ReutersHow Pat Boone Saved My Soul
- Sarah Seltzer, Jewish ForwardThe Ex-Baptist Blurry Vision
- David Gushee, Associated Baptist PressPresbyterians Lose Another 2,000 Members
- Sandy Brundage, AlmanacWhat Goes on in Protestant Heaven?
- Doug Gibson, Standard-ExaminerChurches Unite in Charlotte
- Darnell and Langdon, World MagazineMatthew McConaughey's Courage
- Tyler O'Neil, Christian Post
Tuesday, March 4Pope Francis's Theological Muddle
- Timothy Tennent, SeedbedNatan Sharansky's Compromise
- Jonathan Tobin, CommentaryHeaven, Hell, and Christ on Ice
- Allan Carlson, Touchstone MagazineTo Boldly Go Where No Mormon Has Gone Before
- Kelsey Berteaux, LDSThe Anglican Mission to Slow Climate Change
- Jenny Jones, TelegraphStar Spangled Episcopalians
- Mark Tooley, Juicy EcumenismWhen I Made a Presbyterian Sputter
- Jim Davis, Get Religion
Monday, March 3Holy Russia Goes to War
- Susan Thistlethwaite, Huffington PostEvangelical Emotional Problem
- Eric Miller, Rel. DispatchesDo Catholics Think I'm a Nazi?
- Alex Berezow, RealClearScienceThe Rise of Mormon Women
- Kantor & Goodstein, New York TimesForbidden Books of Jewish Magic
- J.H. Chajes, Tablet MagazineSon of God's Jesus for Dummies
- Kyle Smith, New York PostMuslims Demand Christian Tax
- Stephen Kalin, Reuters
Friday, February 28Hollywood's Biblical Bungling
- Yair Rosenberg, Wall Street JournalEncounters With Orthodoxy
- Amy Frykholm, Books & CultureConfessions of an Ex-Evangelical
- Rod Dreher, Am. ConservativeIs Religious Liberty the New Straw Man?
- Ron Fournier, National JournalKaty Perry, Blasphemous?
- Omar Sacirbey, Religion News ServiceProtestants vs. Profit
- David French, The French RevolutionDark Age of Designer Babies
- Carly Andrews, Aleteia
Thursday, February 27Why Harvard Ditched Christianity
- Morgan Lee, Christian PostNo Marriage at All?
- Corey Fields, Associated Baptist PressBishops, Bourbons, and Big Mules
- Greg Garrison, Alabama LiveWho's Afraid of Jewish Marriage?
- Sam Schulman, Mosaic MagThe Modern Religious Experience
- Ross Douthat, NY TimesTime for a New Inquisition
- Jeff Mirus, Catholic CultureDear Mormonism...
- Stephanie Lauritzen, City Weekly
Wednesday, February 26Ronald Reagan's Freedom Lesson
- Paul Kengor, RealClearReligionMy Grandfather Worked for God
- Loren Kantor, Splice TodayThe Heat Is on Jesus People
- Adeshina Emmanuel, DNAinfo ChicagoYes, Mormons Can Become Like God
- Matthew Piper, Salt Lake TribuneWhen Pentecostals Were Racist
- Daniel Silliman, DanielSilliman.comWhat Evangelical Malaise?
- Mark Tooley, American SpectatorLiberty vs. Liberty
- Mark Kellner, Deseret News
Tuesday, February 25Pope Francis's Money Man
- Samuel Gregg, RealClearReligionDon't Call Us 'Ultra-Orthodox'
- Avi Shafran, Jewish Daily ForwardSincerely Held Religious Beliefs
- Paul Raushenbush, Huffington PostWhy the Break Between East and West?
- George Demacopoulos, GOArchBoomer Denominations
- Carol Howard Merritt, The Christian CenturyThe Fifth Standard Mormon Text
- Grant Hardy, Meridian MagWhy Evangelicals Should See Noah
- Rob Stennett, On Faith