RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Thursday, April 17This Is Holy Week Music
- Mary Beth McCauley, Religion News ServiceCrosses Spark Constitutional Fight
- Jacob Gershman, Wall St. JournalMormons Launch Holy Week Campaign
- Peggy Stack, SL TribuneBishop Morlino vs. Pope Francis
- Doug Erickson, State-JournalThe Fountainhead of Satanism
- Joe Carter, Acton InstituteWhy We Don't Need to Follow Paul
- Peter Enns, PatheosWho Wrote the Haggadah?
- Elon Gilad, Haaretz
Wednesday, April 16Richard Dawkins, Evangelist
- Judy Babarsky, Dead Philosophers Soc.Why I Don't Write About the Vatican
- Randall Smith, Catholic ThingDo We Really Need More Churches?
- Greg Stier, Christian PostThose Fearsome Mormon Fathers
- Ryan Tobler, Peculiar PeopleForgotten Days of Holy Week
- Laura Fanucci, Mothering SpiritClemson for Christ?
- Mandrallius Robinson, Greenville NewsBart Ehrman in the Majority
- Greg Carey, Christian Century
Tuesday, April 15Blood Moon Apocalypse
- Sarah Pulliam Bailey, Religion NewsBubba's Gospel and Golf
- Joe Carter, Gospel CoalitionFrom Demon Weed to God's Plant
- Matt Mellema, SlateIslam Didn't Kill Science
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScienceChurch-Sponsored Blasphemy
- James Carroll, Boston Globe'You're so Mormon'
- McCartney Martin, Daily NebraskanThe Missing Third Jew
- Shmuel Rosner, Jewish Journal
Monday, April 14What Obama Catholics Wrought
- Paul Kengor, Catholic ThingGive Me Those Old-Time Hymns
- Mark Tooley, Juicy EcumenismIsrael to Turn Into a Theocracy?
- Yair Rosenberg, Tablet MagazineEvangelicals, Step Away From the Passover Plate
- Rebecca Murphy, RDMormons Fight Mormon Match Site
- Heather Alexander, ChroniclePentecostal Churches Face Crackdown
- Andres Caballero, NPRMisinterpreting Moses and Paul
- Adam Hamilton, Salon
Friday, April 11How to Date Jesus's Wife
- Kevin Emmert, Christianity TodayThe Papyrus That Proves Nothing
- Phil Lawler, Catholic CultureJews Love Matzo, Until They Don't
- Lauren Markoe, Religion NewsMegachurch Pastor Warns of 'Blood Moons'
- Kolten Parker, ChronicleMormons Get Help From Inmates
- Adams & Dalrymple, SL TribuneWill Iran Become Christian?
- Dennis Crowley, Juicy EcumenismThe Movie and the Myth
- Linda McMillian, Episcopal Cafe
Thursday, April 10The Gospel of Jesus's Wife Is for Real
- Lisa Wangsness, Boston GlobeMore Than a Megachurch
- Shauna Niequist, Relevant Magazine'What If We Just Sold the Church?'
- Kurt Wiesner, Episcopal CafeMost Priests Still Don't Like New Missal
- Jaweed Kaleem, Huff PostMegachurch Pastor in Sin City
- Jonathan Merritt, Religion NewsHolocaust Horrors, Orthodox Eyes
- Paul Berger, Jewish FwdThe Bob Coy Epidemic
- Alex Murashko, Christian Post
Wednesday, April 9Are You In or Are You Out?
- Sara Yoheved Rigler, Aish.comLuther Didn't Want to Leave
- Peter Finney, Catholic News ServiceThe Man Who Sketches the Sunday Sermon
- Lilly Fowler, St. Louis P-DPresbyterians Skip Church for Service
- Ben Bromley, Baraboo NewsHow the Protestant Work Ethic Became Atheist
- Hugh Whelchel, TIFWEThe Most Influential Essay You Haven't Read
- Joe Carter, C & CIn Which Calvin Defends Lip-Gloss
- Derek Rishmawy, CAPC
Tuesday, April 8Surprised by N.T. Wright
- Jason Byassee, Christianity TodayThe Osteenification of Rob Bell
- Joseph Sunde, The FederalistRachel Held Evans, Evangelical in Name Only
- Chelsen Vicari, CPostMormons Hint at Gay Shift
- Mark Sappenfield, Christian Science Mon.The Politics of St. Paul
- Mark Hendrickson, Center for Vision&ValuesCountercultural Calvinism
- Robert Faw, PBS Religion & EthicsNo, the Pope Does Not Get a Pass
- Richard Ostling, Patheos
Monday, April 7Jesus Loves You, Mickey Rooney
- Anugrah Kumar, Christian PostWho Owns This Presbyterian Church?
- Harry Themal, News JournalPeculiar People Not Always Popular
- Peggy Fletcher Stack, SL TribuneRemaking the American Rabbi
- Mira Sucharov, Jewish Daily ForwardDick Durbin Denied Holy Communion
- Pat Craine, LifeSiteNewsCreationists Hate This Catholic
- Karl Giberson, Daily BeastThe Pentecostal Gap
- Terry Mattingly, Get Religion