RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Friday, October 31Let Islamic Reform Start in America
- Al-Marayati & Hathout, WSJOld-Line Protestants vs. Casinos
- Mark Tooley, Juicy EcumenismMormon Women Meeting Gets Stamp of Approval
- Tad Walch, DNSouthern Baptists Change Tone, Not Substance
- Jacob Lupfer, RNSWhen Jews Were Quarantined
- Josh Teplitsky, Jewish Daily ForwardWe Christianized Halloween
- David Warren, Catholic ThingWhy I Need an Exorcism
- Steve Norman, On Faith
Thursday, October 30James Foley Converted to Islam?
- Bobby Ross, Get ReligionHouston Mayor Rescinds Sermon Subpoenas
- Joe Carter, ActonArchbishop Chaput's Catholic Aliens
- Robert Royal, Catholic ThingDoes Purgatory Have a Prayer With Protestants?
- David Gibson, RNSMegachurches vs. Ebola
- Oguntola and Moon, Christianity TodayKing David and Bible Scholarship
- Mark McEntire, MarginaliaCan Open-Source Religion Work?
- Rick Paulas, Vice
Wednesday, October 29The Rise of Islam
- Philip Jenkins, Books & CultureMore Education, Less Religion?
- Charles Kenny, BusinessWeekPope Francis and the Devil
- Elizabeth Tenety, America MagazineHave You Embraced a Convert Today?
- Rabbi Ari Sytner, Aish.comMormons vs. Sex-Traffickers
- Peggy Fletcher Stack, Salt Lake TribThe Coming Methodist Revival
- John Murdock, First ThingsWho Was Cain's Wife?
- Richard Ostling, Religion Q & A
Tuesday, October 28Meet Mark Driscoll's Successor
- Joel Connelly, Seattle P-IChristians Find Haven in Jordan
- Rana Sweis, New York TimesThe Axe That Severed the Bishop's Head
- Thomas Howard, PatheosNotre Dame's Choice on Marriage
- Michael Bradley, Public DiscourseSecret Life of a Mormon Bishop's Wife
- Becky Porter, MW StandGeorge Whitefield at 300
- Jeff Robinson, Gospel CoalitionRichard Dawkins Is Wrong
- Laura Miller, Salon
Monday, October 27The End of Family Hour
- Naomi Schaefer Riley, New York PostA Torah for the Army
- Jacob Kamaras, Jewish News ServiceWhat's Behind Methodist Lobbying?
- John Lomperis, JEcumenismInside the Only Free Jesuit High School
- Chris Connell, CommonwealEvangelicals Flexing Political Power
- Jason Plautz, National JournalAngels at the Dead Sea
- Philip Jenkins, The Anxious BenchMormons vs. Zombies
- Justin Romney, The Universe
Friday, October 24The Pope Is Not the Problem
- Phil Lawler, Catholic CultureStick to the Basics, Mormons
- Daniel Peterson, Deseret NewsWhy Your Bible Was Made in China
- Sarah Zylstra, Christianity Tdy10 Things You Should Know About Calvinism
- Corrie Mitchell, OnFaithSeminary Clears President After Muslim Dust Up
- Adelle Banks, RNSWhat Does Grandpa's Religion Teach Us?
- Chelsen Vicari, CPostThe Awesome New Jewish Study Bible
- Peter Enns, Patheos
Thursday, October 23Why Mark Driscoll Quit
- Joel Connelly, Seattle Post-IntelligencerUgh, Christian Wedding Mills
- Steve Thorngate, Christian CenturyQuarantine Ebola? Read Leviticus
- Rabbi Benjamin Blech, Aish.comA Benedictine on the Benedict Option
- Rod Dreher, Am. ConservativeMormon Teens Re-Enact Handcart Disaster
- Micah Schweizer, NPRMoneyball for Religion?
- Tobin Grant, Religion News ServiceThe Death of the Parish
- David Koyzis, First Things
Wednesday, October 22God's Oligarch
- Joshua Keating, SlateThe Price of Papal Popularity
- Pat Buchanan, Buchanan.orgCrucify Mark Driscoll, or Restore Him?
- Joel Miller, Two CitiesWhat Can Be Done to Save the Family?
- Jonathan Last, Wkly StandardAn Extraordinary Synod, Indeed
- George Weigel, DC RegisterBlack Baptists Protest Black Jesus
- Bob Allen, Baptist News GlobalIs Mormonism Christian?
- Richard Ostling, Religion Q&A
Tuesday, October 21Meet the Atheist's Favorite Vicar
- Sally Saunders, TelegraphCatholic Party Favors
- John Carr, America MagazineNones Now Majority in Alabama
- Carol McPhail, Alabama LiveColonel Sanders's Mormon Friend
- Kurt Prestwich, Meridian MagSeminary to Negotiate With Fired Faculty
- Sarah Bailey, Religion NewsHumanae Vitae Convinced This Evangelical
- Brantly Millegan, CPOPISIS Crucified a 17-Year-Old Boy
- Shane Raynor, Ministry Matters