RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Monday, October 5The Next Big Science vs. Church Battle
- Mike Gryboski, Christian PostDeep Roots of Mormon Feminism
- Paul Raushenbush, Huffington PostHow a Convert to Judaism Outwitted the Mossad
- Shalom Goldman, TMike Tyson's Mansion Becomes a Megachurch
- Emily Kirkpatrick, ViceThe Fracturing of the Catholic Church
- Michael Dougherty, The WeekWhatever Happened to Adult Baptism?
- Rita Ferrone, CommonwealIs This the Century of Religion?
- Jean-Pierre Lehmann, Forbes
Friday, October 2Justin Welby's Wager
- Christopher Craig Brittain, Religion & EthicsIs the Next Billy Graham Drunk Right Now?
- Russell Moore, MTTPMormons Don't Gloss Over Polygamy in Renovated Museum
- APChicago Churches Cut Carbon Emissions
- Susan Cosier, OnEarthJustice-Forward Salvation Army
- David Neff, Christianity TodayA Tale of Two Papal Meetings
- Michael O'Loughlin, CruxJudaism in Retreat
- Eli Kavon, Jerusalem Post
Thursday, October 1The Heart of Ben Carson's Faith
- Rebecca Berg, RealClearPoliticsWhy the First Papal Trip to China Won't Be Easy
- Adam Taylor, WaPoTime for Evangelicals to Speak Up for Animals
- Kirsten Powers, USATWhy Are Those Jews Eating in a Shack?
- Lauren Markoe, Religion NewsWhat It's Like to Be a Mormon Woman
- Mette Ivie Harrison, Huff PostHow Greens & Skeptics Read the Creation Story
- The EconomistHow Pope Francis Brought Us Together
- Daniel Burke, CNN
Wednesday, September 30What It Means That the Pope Blessed Kim Davis
- John Allen, CruxDo Iranian Clerics Dream of Destroying Israel?
- Ofra Bengio, TabletWhy the Catholic Church Loves Unions
- Whet Moser, Chicago MagazineHoly Water Glasses for Holy People
- Steve Thorngate, Christian CenturyTaxing Churches Would Marry Church & State
- DeHart & Stuart, Fed.What to Look for in New Mormon Leaders
- Jerry Johnston, DeseretMeet the New Charismatics
- Zach Hoag, On Faith
Tuesday, September 29Dorothy Day for Conservatives
- Melinda Henneberger, BloombergBlack (Mormon) Lives Matter
- Heather Hemingway, Houston ChronicleHow Pope Francis Redefined the Golden Rule
- Morgan Guyton, PatheosWorshipping Koufax, Worshipping God
- Neal Gabler, Jewish ForwardThe Folly of Lifestyle Ecumenism
- Michael Pakaluk, First ThingsBaptists, Stronger Together
- William Perkins, Baptist PressPascal's Wager 2.0
- Gary Gutting, New York Times
Monday, September 28Ronald Reagan's American God
- John Wilsey, RealClearReligionSecularism Is Weaker Than You Think
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesPope Francis's U.S. Tour Was a Triumph
- Damian Thompson, SpectatorDid This Guy Write the Book of Mormon?
- Dan Peterson, Deseret NewsPope and Trump Compete for American Soul
- John Thatamanil, R&ECatholic Synod Threatens to Spark a Schism
- Francis Rocca, WSJWar Crimes in the Name of Judaism
- Ofri Ilany, Haaretz
Friday, September 25Pope Declares 'Right of the Environment' at UN
- Mike O'Loughlin, CruxConfessions of an Ex-Mormon Prepper
- Mette Harrison, Huff PostHow a President & a Pope Won the Cold War
- Craig Shirley, US NewsImmigration Group Behind Girl's Pope Encounter
- Alicia Caldwell, APCatholics and Jews Getting Along
- Samuel Freedman, Jewish ForwardChurch Splits Are Hell, But This Play Isn't
- Alissa Wilkinson, CTodayAre Denominations Doomed?
- Bill Wilson, Baptist News Global