RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Tuesday, July 29Did Michelangelo Hate Jews?
- Benjamin Ivry, Jewish Daily ForwardPope Sorry for Persecution of Pentecostals
- Ines San Martin, GlobeReligious Freedom and Banjo Pickin'
- Anthony Gill, Research on Rel.Admit It, Tea Partiers. You Love Subsidiarity
- David Carlin, AleteiaCountdown to Mennonite Reunion
- Phyllis Good, MW ReviewJohn Kerry's Nasty Nine
- Brian Pellot, Religion News ServiceEvangelicals Against Sex Abuse
- Martin Marty, Sightings
Monday, July 28N for Nazareth
- Russell Moore, Moore to the PointJust War, Just Terrorism?
- Giles Fraser, The GuardianThe End of Annulments
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesJames Garner's Secret to Marriage
- Dom Preziosi, CommonwealKurdistan, Safe Haven for Christians
- Andrew Boyd, Anglican InkWorld's First Woman Rabbi Gets Her Due
- James Rudin, RNSWhy Mormons Support Israel
- Mark Paredes, Jewish Jrnl
Friday, July 25Paul Ryan's Anti-Poverty Plan
- Joe Carter, Acton InstituteKate Kelly Fights Excommunication
- Nate Carlisle, Salt Lake TribNew Bible Blows Up on Kickstarter
- Yasmine Hafiz, Huffington PostSudan Bans New Churches
- Fredrick Nzwili, Religion News ServiceTemple in Brazil Appeals to Evangelicals
- Simon Romero, NYTAs Gaza Burns, Jews Protest and Pray
- Sam Kestenbaum, RDWe Need Freaks
- Dale Coulter, First Thoughts
Thursday, July 24Why Do People Hate Israel?
- Dennis Prager, Jewish JournalDid Joseph Smith Pull a Fast One?
- John Turner, Anxious BenchRighteous Minds and Religious Liberty
- David Zahl, MockingbirdNursing Home Evangelism
- Adelle Banks, Religion News ServiceMichael Novak vs. Liberation Theology
- Carroll Rios, Acton Inst.When They Set Fire to Our Monasteries
- Philip Jenkins, AleteiaGeorge Whitefield at 300
- Thomas Kidd, Credo Magazine
Wednesday, July 23The Campaign to Expel a Religion
- Jason Motlagh, BusinessWeekIs the Book of Esther a Holy Book?
- Adam Kirsch, Tablet MagazineEvangelicals Rethink the Bible
- Jim Hinch, Orange County RegisterForgotten Black Mormons
- Peggy Fletcher Stack, Salt Lake TribuneMinnesota Catholics Hurt By Sex Abuse Scandals
- Bob Shaw, PPStudy: Religious Kids Are Easier to Fool
- Luke Malone, VocativPresbyterians on the Hill
- Chris Woodward, OneNewsNow
Tuesday, July 22When Catholic Schools Close
- Nathan Glazer, EducationNextThe Year Civilization Collapsed
- Tom Fuerst, Ministry MattersIRS to Monitor Churches for Electioneering
- Kim Winston, RNSMormons Struggle to Heal After Killings
- Allan Turner, ChronicleCardinal Mercier Against the Barbarians
- Philip Jenkins, AleteiaWhen Is Religion Terrible for Marriage?
- David French, PatheosIs There a Christian Left?
- Michael Peppard, dotCommonweal
Monday, July 21Joel Osteen Spends 3 Minutes in the Chair
- Dan Winters, WHOI Don't Think God Is a Mormon
- Rebbie Groesbeck, NormonsMegachurch to Feed 800,000
- Jessica Martinez, Christian PostPatriarch: ISIS Worse Than Genghis Khan
- Evans & Salman, ReutersCharismatic Catholics Want More
- Heidi Hall, The Tennessean10 Ideas Judaism Gave the World
- Yvette Alt Miller, AishObsessed With Being David
- Ian Lang, On Faith