RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Thursday, October 23Why Mark Driscoll Quit
- Joel Connelly, Seattle Post-IntelligencerUgh, Christian Wedding Mills
- Steve Thorngate, Christian CenturyQuarantine Ebola? Read Leviticus
- Rabbi Benjamin Blech, Aish.comA Benedictine on the Benedict Option
- Rod Dreher, Am. ConservativeMormon Teens Re-Enact Handcart Disaster
- Micah Schweizer, NPRMoneyball for Religion?
- Tobin Grant, Religion News ServiceThe Death of the Parish
- David Koyzis, First Things
Wednesday, October 22God's Oligarch
- Joshua Keating, SlateThe Price of Papal Popularity
- Pat Buchanan, Buchanan.orgCrucify Mark Driscoll, or Restore Him?
- Joel Miller, Two CitiesWhat Can Be Done to Save the Family?
- Jonathan Last, Wkly StandardAn Extraordinary Synod, Indeed
- George Weigel, DC RegisterBlack Baptists Protest Black Jesus
- Bob Allen, Baptist News GlobalIs Mormonism Christian?
- Richard Ostling, Religion Q&A
Tuesday, October 21Meet the Atheist's Favorite Vicar
- Sally Saunders, TelegraphCatholic Party Favors
- John Carr, America MagazineNones Now Majority in Alabama
- Carol McPhail, Alabama LiveColonel Sanders's Mormon Friend
- Kurt Prestwich, Meridian MagSeminary to Negotiate With Fired Faculty
- Sarah Bailey, Religion NewsHumanae Vitae Convinced This Evangelical
- Brantly Millegan, CPOPISIS Crucified a 17-Year-Old Boy
- Shane Raynor, Ministry Matters
Monday, October 20Peter Enns's Contradictions
- Michael Kruger, Gospel CoalitionSelf Loathing at Evangelical Colleges
- Stephen Dilley, First ThingsPope Francis's Unstoppable Revolution
- Austen Ivereigh, GuardianProtecting New Jews From Abuse
- Rabbi Eliyahu Fink, HaaretzMainline Sex
- Heidi Haverkamp, The Christian CenturyBirth of the Pill
- Henry Allen, The Wall Street JournalThe Lost Book of Mormon
- John Turner, Patheos
Friday, October 17Rob Bell's Atonement
- Tony Jones, TheoblogyWhat Did Archbishop Chaput Really Say?
- William Saletan, SlateGreek Orthodox at Ground Zero Rise Again
- Ralph Gardner, WSJPresbyterians Give $2.2 Million to Teach Judaism
- Tibi Singer, JBNThe Faith of Faraday and Maxwell
- Ian Hutchinson, New AtlantisWhat Is the Hosanna Shout?
- Larry Barkdull, Meridian MagSynod as Soap Opera
- John Allen, Crux
Thursday, October 16Pope Francis, Liberal Machiavelli
- Damon Linker, The WeekEvangelicals Must Learn From Catholics
- Alan Rudnick, Times UnionWhy Some Gentiles Celebrate Jewish Holidays
- Mark Kellner, DNThe Great Promise for Gay Catholics
- Eve Tushnet, On FaithChoir or Praise Band?
- Jeff Brumley, Baptist News GlobalChurches Go Green
- Kate Galbraith, New York TimesMormons and the Media
- Rachel Piper, City Weekly
Wednesday, October 15Kent Brantly on Ebola: Don't Panic!
- Erik Tryggestad, CChronicleDoes the Synod Matter, Anyway?
- Rod Dreher, Am. ConservativeHow Methodists Battle Ebola
- Kathy Gilbert and Joey Butler, UMNSHouston, We Have a Constitution
- Russell Moore, Moore to the PointThe Box Office Power of Mormons
- Paul Bond, Hollywood ReporterHow Should Schools Teach the Bible?
- Richard Ostling, PatheosWhy Jews Oppose War
- Dennis Prager, Jewish Journal
Tuesday, October 14Between Prayer and Selfie
- Joel Miller, Two CitiesAnother Muslim Moment
- Stephen Prothero, USA TodayNigeria's Mega-Million Megachurches
- Tim Cocks, ReutersMormon Obsessed With Columbus
- Trent Toone, Deseret NewsTebowing 2.0
- Andrew Daugherty, Associated Baptist PressFrancis Tipped His Hand on the Synod
- John Allen, CruxStaff and Their Souls
- Bruce Clark, The Economist
Monday, October 13Think Religion Is in Decline?
- Douglas Todd, Vancouver SunThe Shoes Off President Monson's Feet
- Heather Hemingway, HCTom Selleck's Anti-Catholic Show
- Mike D'Virgilio, American CultureCan Methodists Reach Reviving Cities?
- Mark Tooley, JEcumenismSynod Proposes New Tone for Gays
- Josh McElwee, NC ReporterHenry Ford's Anti-Semitism
- James Rudin, Religion NewsLet's Keep the Offering Plate
- Daniel Darling, On Faith