RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Friday, August 1Rediscovering Russell Kirk
- Brad Birzer, Catholic World ReportRise & Decline of Religious Freedom
- James Stoner, Law & LibertySingle Mothers in the Pulpit
- Lauren Markoe, Religion News Serv.Why Mormons Love Musicals
- Brendan Kiley, The StrangerThe Mysterious Woman in Black
- Aja Romano, Daily DotThe Next Hobby Lobby
- John Grondelski, Crisis MagazineLutherans in Exile
- Gene Veith, Cranach
Thursday, July 31The Spoiling of America
- Fr. Longenecker, Imaginative ConservativeHow Mormons Got the Book of Abraham
- Kerry Muhlestein, MeridianHope for Orthodox-Catholic Relations
- Jane Costlow, CommonwealCan We Protect Religious Freedom Abroad?
- Thomas Farr, NROA Vatican Work Sheet on Marriage
- Peter Berger, Am. InterestWhy Baptism Is Essential
- Roger Olson, Christianity TodayBonhoeffer's Loves
- John Turner, Christian Century
Wednesday, July 30China's Religious Freedom Problem
- Swett & Jasser, Religion NewsLocal Presbyterians Wrestle With Changes
- Regina Ford, News&SunOgden Temple Ready for Its Close-Up
- Peggy Stack, Salt Lake TribIs Israel Fighting a Just War in Gaza?
- Jamie Levin, Jewish ForwardThe Sins in Church Attics
- Michael Paulson, New York TimesThe Pope Francis Effect
- Phil Lawler, Catholic CultureWhat's Wrong With 'Black Jesus'?
- Jay Parini, CNN
Tuesday, July 29Did Michelangelo Hate Jews?
- Benjamin Ivry, Jewish Daily ForwardPope Sorry for Persecution of Pentecostals
- Ines San Martin, GlobeReligious Freedom and Banjo Pickin'
- Anthony Gill, Research on Rel.Admit It, Tea Partiers. You Love Subsidiarity
- David Carlin, AleteiaCountdown to Mennonite Reunion
- Phyllis Good, MW ReviewJohn Kerry's Nasty Nine
- Brian Pellot, Religion News ServiceEvangelicals Against Sex Abuse
- Martin Marty, Sightings
Monday, July 28N for Nazareth
- Russell Moore, Moore to the PointJust War, Just Terrorism?
- Giles Fraser, The GuardianThe End of Annulments
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesJames Garner's Secret to Marriage
- Dom Preziosi, CommonwealKurdistan, Safe Haven for Christians
- Andrew Boyd, Anglican InkWorld's First Woman Rabbi Gets Her Due
- James Rudin, RNSWhy Mormons Support Israel
- Mark Paredes, Jewish Jrnl
Friday, July 25Paul Ryan's Anti-Poverty Plan
- Joe Carter, Acton InstituteKate Kelly Fights Excommunication
- Nate Carlisle, Salt Lake TribNew Bible Blows Up on Kickstarter
- Yasmine Hafiz, Huffington PostSudan Bans New Churches
- Fredrick Nzwili, Religion News ServiceTemple in Brazil Appeals to Evangelicals
- Simon Romero, NYTAs Gaza Burns, Jews Protest and Pray
- Sam Kestenbaum, RDWe Need Freaks
- Dale Coulter, First Thoughts
Thursday, July 24Why Do People Hate Israel?
- Dennis Prager, Jewish JournalDid Joseph Smith Pull a Fast One?
- John Turner, Anxious BenchRighteous Minds and Religious Liberty
- David Zahl, MockingbirdNursing Home Evangelism
- Adelle Banks, Religion News ServiceMichael Novak vs. Liberation Theology
- Carroll Rios, Acton Inst.When They Set Fire to Our Monasteries
- Philip Jenkins, AleteiaGeorge Whitefield at 300
- Thomas Kidd, Credo Magazine
Wednesday, July 23The Campaign to Expel a Religion
- Jason Motlagh, BusinessWeekIs the Book of Esther a Holy Book?
- Adam Kirsch, Tablet MagazineEvangelicals Rethink the Bible
- Jim Hinch, Orange County RegisterForgotten Black Mormons
- Peggy Fletcher Stack, Salt Lake TribuneMinnesota Catholics Hurt By Sex Abuse Scandals
- Bob Shaw, PPStudy: Religious Kids Are Easier to Fool
- Luke Malone, VocativPresbyterians on the Hill
- Chris Woodward, OneNewsNow
Tuesday, July 22When Catholic Schools Close
- Nathan Glazer, EducationNextThe Year Civilization Collapsed
- Tom Fuerst, Ministry MattersIRS to Monitor Churches for Electioneering
- Kim Winston, RNSMormons Struggle to Heal After Killings
- Allan Turner, ChronicleCardinal Mercier Against the Barbarians
- Philip Jenkins, AleteiaWhen Is Religion Terrible for Marriage?
- David French, PatheosIs There a Christian Left?
- Michael Peppard, dotCommonweal