RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Monday, May 20Pope Francis Crashes the Tea Party
- Philip Pullella, ReutersA Distressing Map of Religious Freedom
- Max Fisher, Wash PostWe're Proud to Be Polygamists
- Claude Cawley, Religion DispatchesCardinal O'Malley Is Staying Home
- Ashley McGuire, RealClearReligionCardinal O'Malley's Moral Relativism
- Steven Krueger, Huffington Po.Hey Ultra-Orthodox, Bring It On!
- Eric Yoffie, Jewish Daily ForwardCrazy Complementarians
- Trevin Wax, The Gospel Coalition
Friday, May 17Catholic Scouts Won't Go Gay
- Cathy Ruse, RealClearReligionWhoops! I Was Not With Other Mormons
- Margaret Young, PatheosA MennoNerd Dream Sermon
- Ryan Robinson, Emerging-AnabaptistCatholics and Lutherans Are Actually Fine
- Pat Perriello, NC ReporterI'm Not Giving Up on Church
- Matt Erickson, Relevant MagazineWe're Closing Shop
- Sam Hodges, United Methodist ReporterHow to Become a Jew
- Rabbi Neal Weinberg, Jewish Jrnl
Thursday, May 16IRS Agents Harassed Catholic Prof
- John Burger, AleteiaIRS Targeted Baptist Newspaper
- Todd Starnes, Baptist PressFranklin Graham Calls IRS Probe 'Un-American'
- Adelle Banks, RNSGrass Greener on the Mormon Side
- Peg McEntee, Salt Lake TribuneWhat Is the Reason for Reason?
- Andrew Brown, The GuardianThat Fateful Edict of Milan
- Joseph Komonchak, CommonwealAngry Birds No More
- Rabbi Noah Weinberg, Aish.com
Wednesday, May 15Mark Driscoll, Tribal Chief
- Collin Garbarino, First ThoughtsGosnell's Guilt, and Ours
- Michael Sean Winters, NC ReporterPresbyterians Refuse to Sing Sin
- Jeff Gissing, Juicy EcumenismCanterbury Cathedral Won't Close
- Trevor Grundy, Religion NewsFrancis Keeps Talking About the Devil
- Sandro Magister, AleteiaKing David's Cheesecake
- Rabbi Nachman Zakon, Aish.comMaking Mormon Sense
- Ashby Boyle, Meridian Magazine
Tuesday, May 14Harold Camping's Falling Profits
- Katherine Weber, Christian PostHere Comes Another 10 Commandments Fight
- Paul Raushenbush, HPMy Mormon Mother Said 'Punch Him'
- David Mason, Washington PostOut of the Cultural Catholic Ghetto
- Robert Royal, Catholic ThingLatinos Ditch Catholicism for Evangelicalism
- Lauren Green, FOXRabbi Everything
- Anne Cohen, Jewish Daily ForwardAbortion on Trial
- Robert George, First Thoughts
Monday, May 13The President Must Be a Presbyterian
- Scott Jaschik, InsideHigherEdWhat Christians Can Learn From Mormons
- Stier, Divito & Powell, CTJesus, Gin, and the Culture Wars
- Anthony Gill, Research on ReligionAnother Stab at the Word 'Evangelical'
- Terry Mattingly, GetReligionIs This the End of Jewish-Christian Dialogue?
- Pat Morrow, JC.comGreat Gatsby or Great God?
- Lane Palmer, The Christian PostWhy the Copts Matter
- James Cowan, Huffington Post
Friday, May 10Holocaust Denier Walks Into a Bar
- Jeremy Lott, Am. SpectatorThe Secret Behind Anglican Growth
- Stephen Spencer, Church Times'Reorganized' Mormons Endorse Gay Marriage
- Peggy Stack, SL TribuneJudge OKs Bible Banners and Pom-Poms
- Dolak & Nikias, ABC NewsFrancis Throws Down the Gauntlet
- Jeff Mirus, Catholic CultureDallas Willard, Jesus Freak
- Bishop Todd Hunter, PatheosJohn Piper Loved Me Well
- Sam Dahl, SamDahlSays