RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Friday, August 28A Christian's Eulogy for Palmyra
- Michael Hamilton, Philos Project$20M Mormon Temple Is on Schedule
- Kevin Duggan, ColoradoanSouthern Baptists to Cut Missionary Force
- Bob Allen, Baptist NewsReading the Talmud in Iran
- Larry Cohler-Esses, Jewish Daily ForwardA Benedict Option for Bad Catholics
- Albert Little, Cordial CatholicThe Problem With Sunday School
- Bruce Robison, CovenantJosh Duggar's Monster God
- Zach Hoag, ZHoag.com
Thursday, August 27The Return of Protestant Pilgrims
- Philip Jenkins, Christian CenturyChurch Chooses People Over Historic Space
- Charles Honey, F&L10 Little-Known Facts About the Book of Mormon
- Reid Moon, MMDoes an Islamic Creed Deny Our Christian Faith?
- Casper & Osanjo, CTOrthodox Jews Looking More Like Evangelicals
- Nate Guttman, JDFNew York Times Makes Rand Paul Blush
- Charles Camosy, AmericaThe Problem With Pews
- Fr. George Rutler, Crisis Magazine
Wednesday, August 26How Christians Survived Katrina
- Bobby Ross, Christian ChroniclePope Francis and Former Catholics
- Paul Moses, dotCommonwealWhat Mormons & Jews Tell Us About Dating Crisis
- Jon Birger, TimeWhen Evangelicals Entered the World of Islam
- Stephen Schwartz, FTCan a Muslim Be a Pro-Israel Leader?
- Jeffrey Salkin, Religion NewsDid Archbishop Cupich Really Say That?
- Fr. Longenecker, PatheosIslam and Ecology
- Erasmus, The Economist
Tuesday, August 25When Bad Things Happen to Good Sheep
- Liel Leibovitz, TabletStop Trying to Attract Millennials
- Aileen Lawrimore, Baptist NewsHow Pope Francis Challenges the Catholic Left
- Michael Winters, NCROur Addiction to Bad Heaven Theology
- Jonathan Aigner, PatheosHow Will New Mormon Apostles Be Chosen?
- Adam Blaylock, MeridianRebuilding Marriage Culture
- Ryan Anderson, Religion & EthicsThe Narnia Church
- Andrew Petiprin, The Living Church
Monday, August 24Cardinal George's Final Gift
- Robert Royal, The Catholic ThingReform Judaism Looks to Mend 'Ugly' Rift
- Rebecca Stoil, TimesCan Christians Lie to End Abortion?
- Ray Nothstine, Christian PostTed Cruz's Plan to Mobilize Churchgoers
- Zezima & Hamburger, WaPoWhy We Need to Support New Churches
- Carol Howard Merritt, CCColombia Could Use Pope Francis's Help
- Kevin Clarke, AmericaA Mormon's Doctrinal Dilemmas
- Ganesh Cherian, Patheos
Friday, August 21The Price of Pluralism
- Michael Helfand, Mosaic MagazineIs Open Orthodoxy a Separate Denomination?
- Zev Eleff, MusingsThe Man From the Plains, a Man of Faith
- Joseph McAuley, AmericaThe Problem of Evangelical Shadow Confessions
- Carl Trueman, FTBombs at Churches Confound the Authorities
- Fernanda Santos, NYTWheaton Church Merges With Megachurch
- Bob Goldsborough, TribMormons Should Embrace Gay Boy Scouts
- Zach Sorenson, Slate
Thursday, August 20Are Mormons Christians?
- Mette Harrison, Huffington PostThe Middle East's Morality Police
- Mona Eltahawy, New York TimesWhy the Pro-Life Case for the Bomb Fails
- Chris Tollefsen, PDiscourseHow to Bring Presbyterians & Jews Back Together
- Bill Tammeus, NCRWhy I Love Denominational Gatherings
- Lee Moses, Christian CenturyWhere Have All the Traditional Rabbis Gone?
- Jeremy Fine, JJournalThe Christian Fascination With Darkness
- Jonathan Merritt, RNS
Wednesday, August 19Ask Hillary the God Question
- David Mills, AleteiaThe Fate of Jesuit Donkeys
- Fr. James Schall, Catholic ThingMuslims Get Emission Religion
- Kalina Oroschakoff, PoliticoJoseph Smith's 34 Wives Inspire Utah Artist
- Jennifer Dobner, NYTThe Coming 'Boomer Wave'
- Jeff Brumley, Baptist News GlobalFiguring Out Success With the Amish
- Erik Wesner, PatheosLet Freedom Bling
- Alina Dizik, Tablet Magazine
Tuesday, August 18How Big Is the Threat to Religious Freedom?
- Steve Menashi, MosaicSay Goodbye to Religious Freedom
- David Harsanyi, The FederalistIs Poland on a Collision Course With Pope Francis?
- John Allen, CruxThe Urgent Need for Catholic Campus Ministries
- Terry Mattingly, ORBush, Rubio Make Inroads With Mormons
- Adam Wollner, Nat'l JrnlArchaeology Without Religion
- Rose Eveleth, Aeon MagazineThe Colson Way
- Anthony Gill, Research on Religion