RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Friday, May 29What Happened to Mary's Boobs?
- Whitney Bauck, Washington PostThe Problem With Mail-Order Ordination
- Rabbi John Rosove, JJIn Search of an Honest Atheist
- Sam Storms, The Gospel CoalitionLet the Episcopal-Mormon Dialogue Begin!
- Doug LeBlanc, CovenantCatholics as Earth Warriors?
- Maureen Mullarkey, The FederalistThis Is the Real St. Francis
- Roger Owens, Christian CenturyWhen Priests Bless Soviets
- Hannah Gais, First Things
Thursday, May 28The Catch-22 of Modern Christianity
- Damon Linker, The WeekDecline and Schism in Religion
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesRabbi Hirsch's Tough Road to Conversion
- Amy Sara Clark, JWeekShould Churches Dim the Lights for Worship?
- Ruth Moon, CTodayDon't Blame Adam & Eve for Earthquakes
- Chris Mulherin, AnglicanInkJimmy Carter's Theology of Limits
- David Swartz, Anxious BenchDrink a Coffee, Save Your Mormon Soul
- Mette Harrison, RNS
Wednesday, May 27The Wire in the Sky for Manhattan's Jews
- Vincent & Klein, NY PostA Day of Reckoning for Catholic Squatters
- Philip Marcelo, APIt's a Good Time to Be a Christian Woman
- Courtney Reissig, CTodayBull-Riding Leads to 300 Baptisms
- Jeff Brumley, Baptist News GlobalMormons to Build Flagship Church in Jersey
- Alexander Santora, JJGirls With Plans for the Motherhouse
- Jay Tokasz, Buffalo NewsWhat Pastors' Wives Really Need
- Erin Roach, Baptist Press
Tuesday, May 26Countdown to the Pope in Philly
- Ivey DeJesus, PennLive.comOn the Edge of the Muslim Empire
- Christopher Howse, TelegraphEx-Jehovah's Witness: Religion That 'Destroys Lives'
- Ben Tufft, Ind.Why Isn't There Humor in Scripture?
- Robert Kirby, Salt Lake TribuneMormons and Smartphones at Cemeteries
- Kelsey Schwab, DeseretThe Nakedness of the Bible
- Jay Michaelson, Jewish Daily ForwardHow to Talk to Kids About Religion
- Lisa Miller, Salon
Friday, May 22Christianity in Crisis? Blame Elvis
- Gary Laderman, Huffington PostWhat's So Funny About Jim Gaffigan?
- Michelle Boorstein, Wash PostAssemblies of God: This Is Why Youth Leave
- Leo Blair, Christian PostWhy Do People Hate Jews?
- Rabbi Benjamin Blech, Religion News ServiceJudges Can't Define Marriage
- Kevin Nestor, Mansfield News JournalFrom Mormonism to Amish to the Holy Land
- Ahuva Balofsky, BINWhy Shakespeare Was Catholic
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker, Patheos
Thursday, May 21What's in a President's Faith?
- Gary Scott Smith, Christian CenturyCountry's Conflicted Relationship With Religion
- Jewly Hight, RSThe Catholic Church's German Crisis
- George Weigel, DC RegisterBobby Jindal Signs Religious Liberty Order
- Meredith Hamilton, CSMMormons for Hillary?
- Ethan Winkleman, The Digital UniverseTinkering With the Hebrew Bible
- Avi Steinberg, New YorkerTheology of a Biker Gang
- Adam Ericksen, Patheos
Wednesday, May 20What Did the Pope Really Say to Abbas?
- Gerard O'Connell, AmericaA Mormon in the Entertainment Industry
- Amanda Lauren, Ravishly5 Ways Churches Hurt Themselves
- Tom Ehrich, Religion News ServiceWhy Religion Will Dominate the 21st Century
- Pascal Gobry, The WeekActors Help Future Priests Amp Up Sermons
- Pat Montemurri, DFPEvangelicals Win When People Change Faiths
- Leah Libresco, 538Pay to Pray?
- Craig Taubman, Jewish Journal
Tuesday, May 19Don Draper's Nirvana
- Fr. James Martin, America MagazinePope Francis Nails Jews to the Cross
- Dror Eydar, Israel HayomThere Is Actually a Future for Evangelicalism
- Peter Enns, PatheosNauvoo, After the Mormons Left
- Hamblin & Peterson, Deseret NewsTheology Feud Splits Arizona Protestants
- Bob Smietana, CTodayJewish Tourism to Cuba Explodes
- Michal Strutin, Tablet MagazineHereditary Martyrs
- Juliana Taimoorazy, New York Post