RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Friday, December 19The Death of the American Family Dinner?
- Roberto Ferdman, WaPoMars Hill Church Still Wants Your Money
- Joel Connelly, Seattle P-ISquishy Theology at Assemblies of God University?
- Chelsen Vicari, JEAnglican Reforms Needed to Halt Decline
- Madeleine Davies, CTimesThe Fallout of Mormon Fixations
- Jana Riess, Religion News ServiceForgotten Genocides
- Philip Jenkins, The Christian CenturyColbert the Catechist
- Elizabeth Tenety, America
Thursday, December 18Alan Gross's Hanukkah Miracle
- Cathy Grossman, Religion NewsTerrence Malick Dips Into Acts of Thomas
- Peter Chattaway, PatheosLibby Lane Breaks the Stained Glass Ceiling
- John Bingham, TelegraphWill Mormon Mission Calls Soon Say Havana?
- Peggy Stack, SL TribHow John Paul II Paved the Way for Cuba Thaw
- Jaweed Kaleem, HPEvangelical Colleges, Unlikely Allies
- Laura Turner, The AtlanticKeeping the Mass in Christmas
- John Burtka, First Things
Wednesday, December 17Why the 10 Commandments Still Matter
- Joe Carter, Acton InstituteApocalypse of the Alien God
- Philip Jenkins, The Anxious BenchWhat Tunisians Teach Us
- Jonathan Paul Katz, Jewish Daily ForwardDangers of Door-to-Door Evangelism
- Louis Markos, Christianity TodayWhat McDonald's & Churches Have in Common
- Shane Raynor, MMPope Francis, Filtered
- George Weigel, Denver Catholic RegisterHelp! I Might Become a Mormon!
- Laura Turner, On Faith
Tuesday, December 16It's 'Hanukkah,' Not 'Chanukah'
- Tobin Grant, Religion News ServiceArchbishop Chaput, Still a Culture Warrior
- Michael Sean Winters, NCRWhy Leaving Mormonism Means Leaving God
- Mike Cammock, PatheosIs Inerrancy a Recent Invention?
- Derek Brown, DerekJamesBrown.comDesecration of Chartres Cathedral
- Martin Filler, NY Review of BooksRob Bell's Dad Sends Ex-Christian Radio Host to Jail
- Hogan, WZZMVatican Probe of Nuns Ends With an Olive Branch
- John Allen, Crux
Monday, December 15The Imitation of Marriage
- Ross Douthat, The New York TimesConscience First, Pope Second
- Christopher Howse, The TelegraphGood News, Evangelical-Arts-Aficionados
- Owen Strachan, thoughtlifeThe Mormon Advantage
- Maggie Gallagher, National Review OnlineCold-Case Christianity
- Anthony Gill, Research on ReligionBishop on Kayak Quest
- George Conger, Anglican InkFleeing the Hijab
- Sima Goel, Aish.com
Friday, December 12If John Piper Rapped
- Matt Smethurst, The Gospel CoalitionKentucky Pulls Tax Breaks for Noah's Ark Park
- Mike Wynn, L C-JThe Gay Man Leading Canada's Protestants
- Jan Bruck, DWScripture and Slippery Slopes
- Carlos Bovell, PatheosPope Francis Snubs the Dalai Lama
- Nick Squires, TelegraphAnglican Church Grooms New Leaders
- Paul Handley, Church TimesWhy Jews Should See Meet the Mormons
- Yair Rosenberg, Tablet
Thursday, December 11Thomas Aquinas in China
- William Carroll, Public DiscourseBy the Sweat of Jewish Brows
- David Glasner, Mosaic MagazineWhat Do Evangelical Professors Do?
- Owen Strachan, ThoughtlifeIs Mormonism Responsible for Torture?
- Jana Riess, Religion NewsThe Moral Triumph of Fossil Fuels
- Bruce Walker, Morning SunHoly Water, Everywhere!
- Steve Thorngate, Christian CenturyWhy Are We So Violent?
- Peter Berger, American Interest
Wednesday, December 10The 21st Century Offering Plate
- Ruth Graham, Fast CompanyRowan Williams: Don't Leave the EU!
- John Bingham, TelegraphThe Gospel, the Blues & a World Gone Wrong
- Peter Enns, PatheosWhen Louis Zamperini Met Billy Graham
- Cathy Lynn Grossman, RNSG.K. Chesterton's Islamic England
- William Kilpatrick, Crisis MagazineMuch Ado About Muslim Prayers at Church
- Sally Quinn, On FaithDon't Judge My Jewish Family
- J.E. Reich, Jewish Daily Forward
Tuesday, December 9The Imam Crisis
- Imam Mohamed Abdul-Azeez, AltmuslimArchbishop Welby: Christmas Isn't 'Tit for Tat'
- Victoria Ward, Tele.When Diplomacy Was Closer to Heaven & Hell
- Bruce Clark, EconomistCardinal Pell Takes on the Italians
- Robert Mickens, NCReporterMormonism, Warts and All
- Jana Riess, Religion News ServicePresbyterian Pastor to Catholic Convert
- Tony Gill, RonRThe Rabbi Who Got Us to Sing
- Ora, The Muqata