RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Wednesday, November 26Marriage Can Change the World
- Cardinal George, Our Sunday VisitorMany Mormons Unaware of Messy History
- Benjamin Knoll, HuffPoWhy We Need the Jewish State Law
- Yoram Hazony, Times of IsraelAre #Christians Just Luring Trolls?
- Sarah Bailey, Religion News ServiceIs There Payoff in Reading the Bible Critically?
- Peter Enns, PatheosMichael Brown's Church Destroyed
- David McCormack, Daily MailPope to Europe: Get Your House in Order
- John Allen, Crux
Tuesday, November 25Ferguson and the Path to Peace
- Russell Moore, Moore to the PointWhat Mormons Think of the Bible
- Jeff Marsh, Meridian MagazineDifferent Pope, Same Sex Abuse Strategy
- Rod Dreher, AmConJudaism Must Embrace the Convert
- Shmuly Yanklowitz, NY TimesDid Adam and Eve Really Exist?
- Dennis Bonnette, Crisis MagazineEvangelicals Plot 2016 Revival
- Scott Conroy, RealClearPoliticsTo Rend Marriage Is Not to Retreat
- R.R. Reno, First Things
Monday, November 24The Second Coming of Mars Hill Church
- Alex Zielinski, Portland Merc.Get Thee to a Nunnery!
- Helen Maher Garvey, Commonweal MagazineWhy Are the Social Sciences Secular?
- Napp Nazworth, Christian PostVatican Prosecutor Failed to Report Abuser
- Michael Rezendes, BGAre Jews Better Off Outside Israel?
- Lauren Markoe, Religion NewsMormons Find a Home in Camden
- Jim Walsh, Courier-PostAl Mohler vs. the President
- Mark Tooley, First Things
Friday, November 21Evangelicals a Mixed Bag on Immigration
- Adelle Banks, RNS10 Things Evangelicals Can Be Thankful For
- Chelsen Vicari, JEDalai Lama Coming Back to Utah
- Peggy Stack, Salt Lake TribuneReligion at the National Book Awards
- Amy Julia Becker, Thin PlacesDietrich von Hildebrand vs. Catholic Nazis
- George Weigel, DCRMethodists Get Faith Tattoos
- Marian Rizzo, Ocala Star-BannerThe Truth About Evil
- John Gray, Religion & Ethics
Thursday, November 20The Strange Religious Future
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesWhy We Want to Believe Jesus Was Married
- David Gibson, RNSBaptist Pastors, Agents of the State?
- Ken Camp, Baptist StandardPaul and the Palestine Problem
- Stephen Taylor, Biblical SeminaryTao of the Traditional Family
- Rod Dreher, American ConservativeMormons and Domestic Change
- Benjamin Park, Christian CenturyOne Day After Attack, Jews Return to Pray
- Jeffrey Heller, Reuters
Wednesday, November 19The Invention of the Jewish Nose
- Sara Lipton, NY Review of BooksStunningly Static White Evangelical Vote
- Nathan Gonzales, Roll CallPuerto Rican Pews Are Now Empty
- David Gonzalez, New York TimesVatican II & the Berlin Wall
- George Weigel, Denver Catholic RegisterVatican: End of Communism Not All Good
- Tom Heneghan, ReutersThe Mormon Cover-Up, and Fess-Up
- Martin Marty, SightingsBen Franklin's Calvinist Sister
- Thomas Kidd, Patheos
Tuesday, November 18The Real Billy Graham
- Collin Hansen, The Gospel CoalitionThe Heresy of Inconsequentialism
- Kevin O'Brien, Waiting for GodotConfession of a Mormon Bishop
- Tom Obenchain, Meridian MagazineEvangelicals Scam NYT Bestseller List
- Warren Throckmorton, DBeastArchbishop Cupich Is Perfect for Chicago
- Matt Sewell, Mtn CatholicHow an Atheist Becomes a Theologian
- Guillaume Bignon, CTodayWhy Is 'Mikveh Suicide' a Thing?
- Nora Gold, Haaretz
Monday, November 17G.K. Chesterton in the Age of the iPhone
- James Mumford, AmConJewish Peddlers in 19th Century America
- Anthony Gill, R on RFemale Clerics Coached for Bishop Selection
- John Bingham, Telegraph10 Things to Know About the Black Church
- Nicole Symmonds, On FaithThe Politics of School Holidays
- Hussein Rashid, Religion News ServiceChurch of England Actually Holding Up Well
- Giles Fraser, GuardianMormons Thriving in Africa
- Heather Hemingway, Chronicle