RealClearReligion Evening Edition
Thursday, May 23The Paradox of Pope Francis
- Hans Kung, National Catholic ReporterBaptists, Ice Cream, and KFC
- Bill Leonard, Associated Baptist PressA Protestant Turf War?
- George Weigel, Denver Catholic RegisterJesus's Body (and Soul) Shop
- Tony Gill, Research on ReligionWhen Hollywood Goes Mormon
- Jon Mooallem, NY Times'Dear God' Do-Over
- Whitney Williams, World MagazineStop Complaining!
- Slovie Jungreis-Wolff, Aish.com
Wednesday, May 22Ex-Presidents Club Makes the World Better
- James Glassman, CPThe Church Has Lost Control of Marriage
- Fr. Peter Daly, NC ReporterHow Mormons Teach Abstinence
- JeaNette Smith, Meridian MagIRS Leaves Churches Alone!
- Mark Silk, Religion News ServiceMost Priests Don't Like New Mass
- Rita Ferrone, CommonwealHow Heretics Read the Bible
- Peter Leithart, First Things'I'm an Atheist, Wolf'
- Mollie Hemingway, Get Religion
Tuesday, May 21No Bible, No Democracy
- Lars Walker, American SpectatorTotal Religious Freedom? Dream On!
- Andrew Brown, The GuardianTown Prayers Need Less Jesus, More Krishna
- Stephen Prothero, CNNWhen You Come to a Zax in the Road
- Marcus Brotherton, Men Who LeadEd Koch's Catholic Send-Off
- Jonathan Cohen, Tablet MagazineHow to Get Involved in Disaster Relief
- Ed Stetzer, RelevantMormons Versus... Nazis?
- Cecily Markland, Deseret News
Monday, May 20Pope Francis Crashes the Tea Party
- Philip Pullella, ReutersA Distressing Map of Religious Freedom
- Max Fisher, Wash PostWe're Proud to Be Polygamists
- Claude Cawley, Religion DispatchesCardinal O'Malley Is Staying Home
- Ashley McGuire, RealClearReligionCardinal O'Malley's Moral Relativism
- Steven Krueger, Huffington Po.Hey Ultra-Orthodox, Bring It On!
- Eric Yoffie, Jewish Daily ForwardCrazy Complementarians
- Trevin Wax, The Gospel Coalition
Friday, May 17Catholic Scouts Won't Go Gay
- Cathy Ruse, RealClearReligionWhoops! I Was Not With Other Mormons
- Margaret Young, PatheosA MennoNerd Dream Sermon
- Ryan Robinson, Emerging-AnabaptistCatholics and Lutherans Are Actually Fine
- Pat Perriello, NC ReporterI'm Not Giving Up on Church
- Matt Erickson, Relevant MagazineWe're Closing Shop
- Sam Hodges, United Methodist ReporterHow to Become a Jew
- Rabbi Neal Weinberg, Jewish Jrnl
Thursday, May 16IRS Agents Harassed Catholic Prof
- John Burger, AleteiaIRS Targeted Baptist Newspaper
- Todd Starnes, Baptist PressFranklin Graham Calls IRS Probe 'Un-American'
- Adelle Banks, RNSGrass Greener on the Mormon Side
- Peg McEntee, Salt Lake TribuneWhat Is the Reason for Reason?
- Andrew Brown, The GuardianThat Fateful Edict of Milan
- Joseph Komonchak, CommonwealAngry Birds No More
- Rabbi Noah Weinberg, Aish.com
Wednesday, May 15Mark Driscoll, Tribal Chief
- Collin Garbarino, First ThoughtsGosnell's Guilt, and Ours
- Michael Sean Winters, NC ReporterPresbyterians Refuse to Sing Sin
- Jeff Gissing, Juicy EcumenismCanterbury Cathedral Won't Close
- Trevor Grundy, Religion NewsFrancis Keeps Talking About the Devil
- Sandro Magister, AleteiaKing David's Cheesecake
- Rabbi Nachman Zakon, Aish.comMaking Mormon Sense
- Ashby Boyle, Meridian Magazine
Tuesday, May 14Harold Camping's Falling Profits
- Katherine Weber, Christian PostHere Comes Another 10 Commandments Fight
- Paul Raushenbush, HPMy Mormon Mother Said 'Punch Him'
- David Mason, Washington PostOut of the Cultural Catholic Ghetto
- Robert Royal, Catholic ThingLatinos Ditch Catholicism for Evangelicalism
- Lauren Green, FOXRabbi Everything
- Anne Cohen, Jewish Daily ForwardAbortion on Trial
- Robert George, First Thoughts
Monday, May 13The President Must Be a Presbyterian
- Scott Jaschik, InsideHigherEdWhat Christians Can Learn From Mormons
- Stier, Divito & Powell, CTJesus, Gin, and the Culture Wars
- Anthony Gill, Research on ReligionAnother Stab at the Word 'Evangelical'
- Terry Mattingly, GetReligionIs This the End of Jewish-Christian Dialogue?
- Pat Morrow, JC.comGreat Gatsby or Great God?
- Lane Palmer, The Christian PostWhy the Copts Matter
- James Cowan, Huffington Post