Week of April 23, 2012 Archives
RealClearReligion Morning Edition
Monday, April 23Chuck Colson's Better Way of Life
- Brittany Smith, RealClearReligionThe Dangerous Chuck Colson
- Anthea Butler, Religion DispatchesA Colson Deserving to Be Remembered
- James Davis, SF Sun-SenPaul Ryan in the Catholic Weeds
- Jeffrey Weiss, RealClearReligionPaul Ryan Wants to Grow the Pie
- Napp Nazworth, Christian PostEvangelicals' Tear-Per-Frame Movies
- Peter Leithart, First ThingsThose Weird Homeschooled Kids
- Dwija Borobia, Catholic ExchangeHamas Chief: There Are Women Rabbis?
- Larry Cohler-Esses, JDFAnother Kick at the Jesus Discovery Can
- Craig Evans, Huff PostJoseph Smith Never Said Christian
- John Enslen, Deseret NewsWhat Is Science Fiction? What Is Christendom?
- John Wright, LJBenedict XVI, Papal Enforcer
- David Gibson, Sojourners
Tuesday, April 24The (Un)Making of a Bully
- Fr. Robert Barron, RealClearReligionDoes Britain Still Need a Chief Rabbi?
- Dianna Cahn, JT AgencyWhen the Mormons Went West
- Edward Rothstein, New York TimesChuck Colson Fell in Love With the Lord
- Peter Wehner, Wkly StandardPatriarch Kirill: Down With Punk Prayer!
- Alissa de Carbonnel, ReutersThe President of Egypt Needs to Be Religious
- Cornelis Hulsman, CTWelcome to the Baptist Sex Covenant
- Andrew Walker, Inst. on R&DNot Your Father's Evangelical Flick
- Gary Furr, Associated Baptist Pr.Pope Benedict's Homily in Havana
- Tony Gill, Research on ReligionGays Force Presbyterians Out
- Michael Gryboski, Christian PostWho Is Emanuel Swedenborg?
- Annalisa Musarra, RN ServiceThe Serenity of Vatican II
- William Doino, First Things
Wednesday, April 25Christ at Commencement
- Marvin Olasky, World MagThe Dirty Fight for Canterbury
- Andrew Brown, GuardianChuck Colson's Global Legacy
- Timothy Dalrymple, PatheosMy Ol' Patriot Catholic Dream
- Mathew Schmalz, Washington PostI Gave Prince Charles the Book of Mormon
- Alex Boye, Deseret NewsMelinda Gates vs. the Catholic Church
- Timothy Herrman, Catholic ExA Child Shall Lead Them Into Heaven
- Micah Stein, Jewish Ideas DailyDouthat Not Much Better Than Santorum
- Michael Sean Winters, TNRPatriarch Condemns 'Traitors in Cassocks'
- Sophia Kishkovsky, CCRichard John Neuhaus the Prophet
- Mark Judge, RealClearReligionWhat Is 'Sexual Holiness' Anyway?
- Jenell Williams Paris, RelevantEpic Life Church Not an Epic Fail
- Joe Conway, Baptist Press
Thursday, April 26Franky Schaeffer's Anti-Tribute to Colson
- Mark Tooley, FrontPageMagWhen Martin Sent Mitt to Hell
- Mollie Ziegler Hemingway, Get ReligionWhat Anti-Mormonism Is and Isn't
- Joanna Brooks, Religion DispatchesThe Cross Complementarians Carry
- Bob Allen, Associated Baptist Pr.Kirk Cameron's Reconstructionist Friends
- Julie Ingersoll, Huff PostThose Cold-Hearted Calvinist Robots
- Glenn Prescott, Christian PostThe Days of the Catholic Left Are Over
- George Weigel, DC RegisterWe Can't Live in Untruth
- Rep. Paul Ryan, National Catholic Register5 Things We Learned from Joel Osteen
- Gilgoff & Marrapodi, CNNIsrael Welcomes All Jews (Except New Ones)
- Nathan Jeffay, JDFFrom Doubting Thomas to Believing Thomas
- Joel Miller, JJM.comWelcome to Holy Islamville
- Ryan Mauro, Institute on R&D
Friday, April 27Tim Tebow's Million Dollar V-Card
- Joel Miller, JoelJMiller.comGone Are the Heydays of the Nuns
- Elizabeth Scalia, Wall St. JournalIf You Can Spell Catholic, You Are a Nun
- Mary Hunt, Rel. DispatchesThe Day I Stopped Hiding from the Mormons
- Jen Sinor, Am. ScholarNikki Haley's Hide and Go Sikh Methodism
- Sarah Pulliam Bailey, CTWhen Chuck Colson Visited EWTN
- Colleen Carroll Campbell, SL P-DThe Ayatollah's Missing Nuclear Fatwa
- Lee Smith, Tablet MagazinePaul Ryan: I'm No Ayn Rand!
- Robert Costa, National Review OnlineJoel Osteen's (Un)Real Religious Message
- Michelle Boorstein, WaPo60 Minutes Smears Israel for Christian Exodus
- Dexter Van Zile, JJIs Necrophilia a Part of Sharia?
- Lee Moran, Daily MailIn Vitro, Out of Job
- Andrew Strickler, The Daily
Saturday, April 28The Million Dollar Seduction of Tim Tebow
- Esther Fleece, On FaithPromises of Mormon Parenthood
- Linda & Richard Eyre, Deseret NewsOne Teacher's Faithless Fertility Folly
- Leigh Remizowski, CNN BeliefSearch for the Spirit of Science Ends in Faith
- Mark Vernon, GuardianIt's Time to Kill the Death Penalty
- Jimmy Carter, Associated Baptist PressWhat a Friend Jews Have in Jesus
- Paula Fredriksen, Jewish ReviewTweeting the Future of the Church
- Steve Weatherbe, NC RegisterShould Churches be all Local Politics?
- Dan Delzell, Christian PostThe Good in Ross Douthat's Bad Religion
- Randall Balmer, NYTInsulting Allah is Still Legal in Egypt
- Shaimaa Fayed, ReutersSupport a Convent, Join Twitter
- Cathy Grossman, USA TodayReligion for the Rest of Us
- Lloyd Steffen, The Morning Call