Week of March 26, 2012 Archives
RealClearReligion Morning Edition
Monday, March 26The Godless 'Hunger Games'
- Jeffrey Weiss, RealClearReligionBlessed Are Those With a Persecution Complex
- Paula Kirby, Wash PostFluke vs. Limbaugh, Methodist vs. Methodist
- Kathy Gilbert, UMNSBenedict to Cuba as John Paul to Poland?
- Matthew Hoffman, CWRSantorum's New Wave of Evangelical Catholics
- Sam Freedman, NYTThe Folly of Religious Left Budget Prophets
- Mark Tooley, Front PageThose Heavy Hitters Who Decided the Bible
- Alice Camille, U.S. CatholicBaptists Focused on 'Start-a-Church Sunday'
- Eryn Sun, Christian PostIs the Synagogue Becoming Extinct?
- Rabbi Shmuly Yanklowitz, JDFMeet Mitt's Ex-Mormon Cousin
- John Sweeney, BBC NewsIslam Is in the American Cornfields
- Kristin Rudolph, IRDFarewell, Tim Tebow
- Patton Dodd, CNN Belief
Tuesday, March 27Do Catholics Want a Mormon Pope?
- Nicholas Hahn, Crisis MagazineEvangelicals, to the West Bank You Go!
- Nathan Jeffay, Jewish ForwardA Cuban Cardinal's Dirty Dissident Deal
- Myriam Marquez, Miami HeraldTricia Erickson's Weird Mormon Obsession
- Jana Riess, Rel. News Serv.I Petition the Vatican for Relief
- George Neumayr, American SpectatorObama's Armies of Contraception
- Edward Lee Pitts, World MagKatniss Everdeen, Biblical Babe
- Danielle Berrin, Jewish JournalArchaeological Evidence Says Jesus Existed
- Craig Evans, Huff PostChristianity Never had an Emperor Cult
- D.G. Hart, Am. ConservativeFrom Russia, With Silliness and Love
- George Conger, Get ReligionThe Ridiculous Anglican Communion
- Andrew Brown, GuardianGod, the Polygamist
- Doug Gibson, Standard-Examiner
Wednesday, March 28All Christians Are Non-Denominational
- Dan Delzell, Christian PostThe Differences the Pill has Made
- George Weigel, Denver Catholic RegisterHow to Re-Read the Book of Revelation
- Wil Gafney, Religion DispatchesWomen Cannot and Will Not Be Priests
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker, PatheosUlysses Grant, a Good Anti-Semite
- Lawrence Grossman, Jewish ForwardThe 'Hunger Games' Prophecy
- Fr. Robert Barron, National ReviewCancel the Mormon Theocracy Watch
- Walter Russell Mead, Am. InterestSaving Constantine from the Anabaptists
- Bart Gingerich, Inst. on R&DCrushing Religion on a Sunflower Campus
- Abigail Wilson, College FixThere Is No Right to Water
- Kishore Jayabalan, Acton InstituteGeorge Neumayr Is Writing Angry
- Edward Peters, CanonLawWatch What You Tweet in Kuwait
- Sylvia Westall, Reuters
Thursday, March 29Richard Dawkins Wants You to Mock Christians!
- LaShawn Barber, WorldMitt the Moonwalking Mormon Bishop
- Peggy Fletcher Stack, RN ServiceThe Atheist Who Bought a Nativity Star
- Sharayah Colter, Baptist PressBenedict Jokes with Castro in Havana
- Donadio & Archibold, NY TimesMormons Don't Let Mormons Vote Romney
- McKay Coppins, BuzzFeedThe Church Is at Its Own La Caridad
- Michelle Maldonado, Rel. DispatchesGeorge Neumayr, Nouveau Jansenist
- Michael Sean Winters, NC ReporterWhatever Vanderbilt Wants, Vandy Gets
- Terry Mattingly, Get ReligionThe Only White Pastor for Trayvon Martin
- Jeff Brumley, AB PressAre Calvinists a Bunch of Jerks?
- Kevin DeYoung, Christian PostDon't Muddy the Water Rights
- George McGraw, Acton InstituteBack to Nuns With Rulers
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker, Crisis
Friday, March 30It's Hard to Be Catholic in Public Life
- Rick Santorum, RealClearReligionI'm Fighting for the Freedom to Worship as We Want
- Ron Paul, RCRWhen Mitt Romney Worked to Convert France
- Vivienne Walt, TIMEThe Ecumenism of Big Government
- Mark Tooley, American SpectatorWhat a Religious Freedom Rally Looks Like
- Mollie Hemingway, Get ReligPeople of Faith vs. ObamaCare at the Supreme Court
- Tobin Grant, CTNo Original Sin for T.D. Jakes?
- Brittany Smith, Christian PostDalai Lama Wins $1.7M Templeton Prize
- Ron Scherer, CS MonitorPope Makes Life Easier for Cuban Evangelicals
- Jeff Brumley, AB PressJews for Vouchers (Day Schools Are Expensive!)
- Peter Beinart, WSJReligion, a Slave Owner's Best Friend
- John Blake, CNN BeliefThe Rise of the Gay Mosques
- Jaweed Kaleem, Huff Post
Saturday, March 31Of Course God Cares About Sports!
- Timothy Dalrymple, PatheosIs Football Treyf?--The Rabbis Rule
- Micah Stein, Jewish Ideas DailyWhy Is Bo Duke Making Pro-Life Movies?
- Paul Bond, Hollywood RptrHemings and Jefferson's Mormon Marriage
- Max Perry Mueller, SlateChristian Science Could End ObamaCare
- Ron Meyer, RealClearReligionChurch Giving Is on the Rebound
- Annalisa Musarra, Baptist StandardMethodists Volunteer at Easter Egg Sweetshop
- Charlotte Smith, CDMJewish Woman Fined for Doorpost Prayer
- Buffa & Hernandez, HCAn Everlasting Fire for the Almighty
- Josh Fleet, Huffington PostIs a Holy Water Tax Constitutional?
- Kat Wolcott, KPIC.comRecession and Revival
- Brittany Smith, Christian PostThe Drama of Palm Sunday
- Fr. Robert Barron, RCR